Friday, March 8, I’ll be at the Robbins Library (700 Mass. Ave in Arlington) along with other local authors and their books for Books in Bloom, a benefit for Arlington’s libraries and the Arlington Garden Club.
The event features:
- Gorgeous literary-themed floral displays
- Wine and beer in the elegant Reading Room & Rotunda
- Savory hors d’oeuvres and sweets
- Music by The Don Hemwall Trio
- Arlington authors to sign and sell books
Tickets are $25 in advance/$30 at the door. Hope to see you there!